How many klonopin do i take to get high

Главная Форумы Ошибки Windows 7 и их устранение How many klonopin do i take to get high

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  ackelnareg1977 5 года/лет, 9 мес. назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

ackelnareg1977
    Участник

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE CLICK HERE
    With this tolerance , just was curious how much I should take to feel any … you
    most likely wont get high off any dose. but you should be more …Aug 7, 2015 But the bottom line is if you take enough to get high, you eventually going to fall …
    Let me point out to everyone, that I am nowhere near any sort of any medical …Due to its effects, many people take Klonopin when looking for a Clonazepam
    high. But what exactly does Klonopin do to a person and what Klonopin makes …It sure would make things cheaper though, if it did. 3mg of xanax would be
    considered the threshold dose for me, as I don't get any effects at …Apr 24, 2013 If you take enough, in the right setting, I believe you can have a utopian …
    Clonazepam lasts longer than many benzos and it's great for anxiety. … But
    clonazepam ranks just as high in my opinion. i like how long it lasts and, …Many users initially feel a mild sense of euphoria when taking clonazepam.
    Although users may not intend to get high on this medication, the sensation can
    be …When you take Klonopin in large doses, or use it in high-risk ways to get a high,
    … Unlike faster-acting benzodiazepines like Ativan or Xanax, Klonopin can take
    60 … Because Klonopin is a prescription drug, many underestimate the issues of
     …Jul 7, 2017 But Klonopin can create a euphoric high and sense of drowsy calmness … An
    individual may use their prescription to get more than they need, …May 5, 2004 May 5, 2004. erowid.org/exp/26430 … I have experienced with Clonazepam
    several times in the past. … I love a Clonazepam high. … If you feel as if you want
    more then that, then only take up to 8, or it can get dangerous.Jul 10, 2018 Klonopin may not get a lot of coverage in the news, but it is still one of …. If you
    are taking it to get high, you will take more to feel the rush you …I'm of course not wanting to get high on my medication, but do you … Now, I take
    my 1mg twice a day, and I never feel much sedation or that …Its not up to you what you take, a dr has to prescribe . … First off I believe XANAX
    is faster worker but it will also make you forget things, depending on …… I hate the
    high so I think klonopin is much better. … Klonopin will kick in sooner with a
    slightly higher dose, but essentially, the mg seems the same to me.2 Answers (question resolved) — Posted in: klonopin — Answer: Dear Ocean … I
    think I will continue to take the 1 mg before bed and I will wait and see if I … You
    should discuss this this with your Dr. If you have any questions, but …When you take Klonopin, your brain … how much klonopin to get high first time.Mar 19, 2010 I certainly dont take clonazepam to get myself high, but to calm down my … It
    doesn't do much, but I see, when o take .75 a day, there is a large …Do you know of any meds that will kill your SAD and make you want to … on
    getting more klonopin in a higher dose because I took to many at a …Aug 6, 2017 As with any non prescribed medication, complications are always possible.
    Addicts … So why do addicts use Klonopin to get high? What is a …People who snort clonazepam hope to get a faster absorption and a quicker and
    greater … Frequent, long-term use of higher doses of the drug can lead to
    physical and … It can also erode the bony structure of the nose, common to
    snorting any …Even though Klonopin and Xanax seem similar, they do have a list of qualities …
    defined as the time it takes for half of the drug in the bloodstream to be eliminated
    . … but a higher risk of abuse than Schedule V medications, which contain only a
    small … Both Klonopin and Xanax are often abused recreationally, and in many …If I'm just anxious I'll take .5 but if I wanna get high 2 to 3mg, sometimes 1.5 will do
    the trick. How much do you guy take?

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)

Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.

Реклама
Наши партнеры
Читать нас
Связаться с нами
Наши контакты

info@windowsfan.ru

О сайте

Информационно-познавательный интернет журнал про Windows